Free Shipping is included to metro Melbourne and depot in areas of Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra. Please call us on 1800 61 22 52 for more information.
We ship directly from our warehouse in Melbourne. There is also pick up option during office hours.
Common carriers that we use for delivery is Allied Express, Toll Express and TNT. Please indicate any special requests (eg. Call before delivery, insurance options) in your order.
Delivery usually takes 2-10 working days, however due to unusual circumstances (such as public holidays, carrier disputes and natural disaster) we cannot always achieve this. In any event, you will be kept up-to-date on our website.
After your order has been dispatched, you can trace its progress online using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email. Simply enter your tracking number in the "track and trace" column on the carrier's official site.
Carrier will not (and cannot) carry heavy items up stairs or inside your house/unit. If you have many stairs, or the item needs to be moved around inside your house/complex, you will need to make your own arrangements for this. Carrier deliver to a ground-level door (this is not our policy, but the carrier's!).
If no-one can be home to sign for delivery (eg. you're away at work Mon-Fri), please make alternative arrangements directly with the courier/freight company, such as:
· ask a family member or friend to be there to accept delivery,
· get it delivered to a neighbour, who is home, then collect it from them after hours
· specify a date you can be home to accept delivery,
· get it redirected to your work address or a friend’s work address (must be specified in your order. Any changes after the items being shipped will incur amendment charges.)
Please Note: Any large items (over 30kg) must have someone at the drop off address to help unload the item. If nobody is home, the item will be returned to the carrier's depot and the customer will have to pick it up from the depot facility at their own cost. Should you want it to be redelivered, a redeliver fee of $100 will be charged before the carrier will come out again.
ATTENTION: Shipping damage must be notated on the consignment note. JNH Lifestyles Australia must be notified of any damage to your sauna within the same day of signing consignment note. Failure to notify JNH Lifestyles Australia within the established time frame will result in the owner taking full responsibility for cost of ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS including shipping and handling fees. If customer did not include insurance when placing order, customer will be full responsibility to file claim against carrier.
Cancellation and Return Policy
b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of 30% of sauna cost.
c) all shipping costs to and back from the Seller
d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer's failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller
b) Has inspected the goods
c) In the seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging (sealed and unopened). Seller will refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
4. Shipping and Insurance cost are not refundable.